Backed by the power of German engineering, Continental was started in 1871. Today, Continental is the world's 4th largest tire manufacturer, producing excellent products to the market worldwide. Midwest Car Care carries a variety of Continental tires, ranging from passenger car tires to motor home tires.
No matter what brand of tire or what variety (snow tires, all season tires, cheap tires, high performance tires, etc.), Midwest Car Care wants to be your go-to-shop. Check out the product highlights below to get some information about what makes Continental tires so great and check out our inventory for other options.
Conti SportContact™ 2 Tire
Continental tires are often noted for their high performance, this tire is no exception. The Conti SportContact™ 2 Tire is the second generation of the Conti SportContact and packs just as big of a punch as its predecessor. Check out the unique features below and click here for more information.
- Optimized footprint gives you excellent vehicle control and stopping power at high speeds
- Bionic tread compound gives you firm but flexible components for durability and high-speed performance
- Asymmetric tread pattern delivers road contact in dry and wet weather conditions
ExtremeContact™ DW Tire
This Continental brand tire is specifically built to put the "sport" back into your sports car. If you're looking for excellent handling and the traction you need to access high-level speeds in dry or wet conditions, this might be the perfect selection for you. Click here to read more.
- Tread wear indicator takes the guessing game out of tire wear; indicates when tread is too low for optimal performance
- Solid outer shoulder and chamfered tread blocks provides better tire-to-road contact
- Dynamic temperature distribution means better tread wear and rolling resistance
Once you've found the perfect tire, order online or make an appointment so we can help. The tire is only the start to the service we can provide. We also offer wheel balancing, tire repair, tire installation, tire rotation, suspension service, shock/strut service and more.