Brake Service by Midwest Car Care
To ensure that all of your auto repair services by Midwest Car Care are up to par, our staff are ASE-certified to deliver the best experience each and every time to our customers. ASE-certified technicians deliver professionalism and expert advice you can rely on when any part of your car needs repairing. We believe in supporting our community and delivering service the team at Midwest Car Care can be proud of.
Our car repair shop, located in Ham Lake, Minnesota proudly services customers from all over the area. Do you need brake service in East Bethel? We've got you covered! Closer to the Minneapolis area and would like a brake inspection? View our map, grab directions and come visit us! Have a question or want to make an appointment online? Contact us through our website.
When do I need to have my brakes inspected or repaired?
If your brakes are making noises, don't feel responsive or require more pressure than they once did, please come see us! Brake repair is one of the most important pieces of how your car runs. Our staff at Midwest Car Care will make sure your car is safe and secure for all those aboard.
Brake Repair Warning Signs:
- Squealing or grinding noises when using brakes. This could mean your brakes need to be adjusted or that your brake pads are worn and need replacement.
- Your dashboard's Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) light turns on. This indicates that your brake fluid is low. You may have a leak in your brake line. Get it inspected.
- While braking, your car pulls to one side. This means that your brakes need adjustment, there is brake fluid leakage, or your brakes are worn out and need replacement.
- Your brakes are hard to press down or feel "spongy." Usually this means air has gotten into your brake lines or you may have low brake fluid.
- When applying your brakes, your steering wheel, brake pedal, or entire vehicle begins to shake. If this happens, your brake rotors could be warped and need replacement.